Buying Personal Property
Adam’s Auctions holds a large multiple estate and consignment Online Only Auctions every month. This auction offers items from various estates and public consignors and is a terrific place to purchase items for household use, re-sale shops, general retail shops, business use and so much more! To view all current and upcoming Online Only Auctions and register to bid PLEASE CLICK HERE »
An Overview of the Weekly Online Only Consignment Auction
Date Held: Watch our HOME PAGE for information on Upcoming Auctions.
Place: St. Clair County Event Center, Belleville, IL 62221 (1550 E State Route 15 – Just East of Eckerts)
Buyer Fees: 13% Buyer’s Premium on all items purchased
Type of Items Offered For Auction:
- Furniture (Antique, Fine and Casual)
- Coins & Money
- Household Items
- Glassware (all types)
- Lawn & Garden Equipment
- Home Décor Items
- Vehicles & Small Tractors
- And Much More!
(This list is representative of the items available at each auction; however, certain items may not be available at every auction) Items offered are from multiple estates that Adam’s Auctions has picked up during the month and also items brought in by the public.
General Terms of Consignment Auction for Buyers:
- Personal property sold at auction is offered ‘As Is’, in its ‘current condition’. All sales are final. No Refunds of any kind.
- Buyers should examine the items carefully to know and understand what they are bidding on.
- Auction Company not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Once you win the bid on an item(s), clearly mark it with your bidder number and/or keep it in your possession.
- All items must be paid for IN FULL the night of the auction.
- All items purchased must be gotten out of auction hall by end of auction that night.