Buying Personal Property
Adam’s Auctions holds a large multiple estate and consignment auction on a bi-monthly basis as of April 27, 2017. This auction offers items from various estates and public consignors and is a terrific place to purchase items for household use, re-sale shops, general retail shops, business use and so much more!
An Overview of the Monthly Consignment Auction
Date Held: The SECOND and FOURTH THURSDAY of every month starting APRIL 27, 2017. Watch our HOME page for information on Upcoming Auctions.
Time: Auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Place: St. Clair County Event Center, Belleville, IL 62221 (1550 E State Route 15 – Just East of Eckerts)
Rings: Multiple Rings going at once (between 2-5 rings)
Buyer Fees: $0 to obtain a bid card + 10% Buyer’s Premium on all items purchased
Type of Items Offered For Auction:
- Furniture (Antique, Fine and Casual)
- Coins & Money
- Household Items
- Glassware (all types)
- Lawn & Garden Equipment
- Home Décor Items
- Vehicles & Small Tractors
- And Much More!
(This list is representative of the items available at each auction; however, certain items may not be available at every auction)
Items offered are from multiple estates that Adam’s Auctions has picked up during the month and also items brought in by the public.
General Terms of Consignment Auction for Buyers:
- Personal property sold at auction is offered ‘As Is’, in its ‘current condition’.
- Buyers should examine the items carefully to know and understand what they are bidding on.
- Auction Company not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Once you win the bid on an item(s), clearly mark it with your bidder number and/or keep it in your possession.
- All items must be paid for IN FULL the night of the auction.
- All items purchased must be gotten out of auction hall by end of auction that night.
- Methods of Payment include cash, personal check or credit card.